From the bride, Erin: Our wedding was low key and casual. Everything was custom and personal to us. It was the perfect day filled with family, friends, good food, good music and great moments.
We had a Celtic hand tying ritual and a Jewish blessing.
1. You are throwing one big party. Make it simple and fun.
2. Everything is just going to flow, it’s surprising, it really does all come together.
3. Be willing to agree, even if you think it’s silly, insignificant or not exactly what you were wanting, because those turn out to be some of the greatest pieces in the whole thing.
4. Be comfy; let your guests be comfy.
5. Have a detailed time line – no joke, this will save you.
Erin’s RECOMMENDED VENDORS
Tent & Rentals: DURANGO PARTY RENTAL