12 Handmade Seating Charts
Seating charts direct your guests to their assigned tables and individual seats. This can be a fun DIY project to incorporate your theme, hobbies and/or interests. Here are a few ideas from recent weddings to spark your creativity.
1. This seating chart was made from a window pulled from the family barn in Massachusetts, flown all the way out to Durango to bring in a piece of home. See more of this Durango wedding.
Above images by Photo Divine
2. This handmade seating chart incorporated pieces of driftwood collected from the Animas River. See more of this Durango Mountain wedding.
Above images by illuminarts
3. At this Colorado wedding, a shiny red bike held seating cards for each wedding guest.
Above images by IN Photography
4. Guests found their seats using a constellation themed seating chart and table names. At each place setting, every guest had a custom star chart depicting the actual night sky above the venue location. See more of this Colorado wedding.
Above images by Ali & Garrett
5. Wedding guests found their seats via these handmade lift tickets. Each table was named after either a run or lift at Crested Butte Mountain Resort. View this Colorado wedding.
Above images by Third Eye Photo
6. This DIY chart used hand-drawn lift tickets with the couple’s mountain logo that hung from nails on a stained wood pallet. The tables were named after the couple’s favorite Colorado ski runs. View this Colorado wedding.
Above mages by Brinton Studios
7. For this travel themed wedding, tables were named after airports the couple, both pilots, have flown into.
Above images by Lori Kennedy
8. This seating chart was a piece of hand stained wood with matching table numbers that were placed atop wooden boxes. See this rustic elegant Colorado wedding.
Above images by Melissa Yocum
9. This seating chart was a list of mountain peaks the couple had climbed together.
Above images by David Lynn
10. A fun and whimsical DIY seating display. View this Colorado wedding.
Above images by Jennie Crate
11. For this elegant vineyard wedding, gold photo frames listed the seating arrangements at each table. View this wedding.
Above images by William Innes Photography
12. Watercolor board. This couple matched their seating chart to their pastel watercolor invites. See more of this wedding.
Above images by Kim Payant Photography
See more: Wedding Ideas & Inspiration | Durango Weddings