All submissions are considered simultaneously for both print and the blog unless photographer specifies otherwise.
Submissions are accepted for Southwest Colorado/Four Corners area weddings. Weddings must have taken place in the last 12 months.
Deadline to be considered for the 2013 Magazine: November 21, 2012. Blog: on-going.
NOTE: We have a strict exclusivity policy and cannot share work that has been featured on another blog or in another magazine. Please do not submit anything that has already been published, or that you have submitted for consideration elsewhere but have not heard a decision back yet.
Details, details, details. The dress, shoes, rings, cake & dessert displays, bouquet & flowers, ceremony & reception decor, guest book & escort cards, tablescapes, favors, invitation & programs, menu cards and more.
Breathtaking landscapes. The bride, the groom + mountains! In addition to mountain backdrops, we also love seeing the happy couple in open fields, wildflower meadows, by the river or in a garden.
Emotion. The tears, the joy, the laughter of the day.
Personal touches. Unique ways the couple personalized the day along with a defined color palette weaved throughout the event.
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Send via your dropbox or yousendit account
2. Upload images to our yousendit account: https://www.yousendit.com/dropbox?dropbox=Wedding-Submissions
3. Send link to blog post of wedding
4. Send link to photo gallery with password (please have a favorites folders that we can quickly browse)
5. Send link to your Facebook album
6. Send on cd/dvd/flash drive to: Weddings Magazine, PO Box 762, Dolores, CO 81323
If accepted, we’ll require the following:
Submit 50-75 high resolution (300dpi) images, no smaller than 8×10.
Submit 25-30 images sized for the web (72dpi) at 800 pixels in width. Remove all watermarks or branding.
Further questions, call our office at (970) 882-3049 or email@example.com